Sun Peaks Rotary Funding Committee
Community groups may apply for funding by filling out a Request for Funds application. Please submit this application plus all supporting documents to Sun Peaks Rotary Funding Committee via email, Julie Kimmel, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For requests of $500 or less please complete section A & B. For requests over $500 please complete section A, B & C
Applicants may be asked to attend a meeting. The Rotary Club of Sun Peaks meets every second Thursday, 7:30am at Bottoms Bar and Grill
Mandate: Manages the ongoing day-to-day operations of the club.
- President -Ted Kierstead
- Treasurer - Michael Fane
- Secretary - Katherine Campbell
- Past Presidents - Linda Hollyer & Julie Kimmel
- Sergeant at Arms - Jim Alix
- Induction of new members
- On-boarding of new members
- Fellowship Events
New Generation Committee
- Youth Exchange Student: This committee is exploring interest, within the Sun Peaks community, in having a local youth participate in the International Youth Exchange from September 2025 - July 2026. The committee is also looking for local families that may have interest in hosting an exchange student.
High School Bursary: Funds are set aside annually for a bursary for a graduating student from the Sun Peaks area.
- 2023 recipient: Nicole Shaw
- 2022 recipient: Seth Bourke
- 2021 recipients: Niko Linder & Tyler Dickson.
Email: email@example.com for criteria and application.
Community Service Committee
- One-off Projects
- Public Relations
- Fellowship events
Sub-Committee for Bottle Depot
Mandate: Manages the year-round operations of the Sun Peaks Charity Bottle Depot. Current funding recipients are the Sun Peaks Education Society and Adaptive Sport of Sun Peaks.
International Service Committee
Mandate: To educate and encourage the members of the club regarding our reach internationally and serving the seven areas of focus. To financially assist in advancing the seven areas of focus.
2021-2022 commitments Donated $1500 to the Polio Plus Program
2021-2022Donated $1500 to the HANDWASH Program 2021-2022.
Join us in making our community thrive!